16th October 2003
- Samples can now be imported by dragging them into Xphraze' multi-sample mapper.
- Sample import is supported also by dragging Cubase SX audio-parts (regions) into Xphraze' multi-sample mapper.
- Rootkey information from filenames will be detected.
- Rootkey can be assigned from within the multi-sample editor.
- Samples can be dragged around to change their order as well as their mapping.
- Additional MIDI controllers have been added, and will work as 'masters' for their respective MIDI channel (74 - Cutoff, 71 - Resonance, 20 - Joystick axis X, 21 - Joystick axis Y, 91 - Effect mix, 12 - Effect par3).
- Improved performance for the use with all supported operating systems.
- No need to "Create multi-sample..." any longer.
- Improved file selector handling for Mac host applications not providing file selector options.
- Sample import path gets remembered when reloading Xphraze or a project (except under OS9).
- When loading patches, the midi channel gets ignored for easier creation of new combis.
- Improved compatibility when using DXi wrappers/adapters.
- All valid characters in DAT file path will be accepted now.
- Switching between combi/patches no longer glitches.
- Changing the midi channel of a patch no longer glitches.
- Multi-sample information was not restored when loading songs.
- Some controls were not refreshed in some cases.
17 Apr 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iPad to v1.3
10 Apr 2013 Steinberg offers 50% Off RND Portico Plug-ins
09 Apr 2013 Steinberg releases Nuendo 6 (6.0.3 available)
18 Dec 2012 Steinberg releases Cubasis for iPad
05 Dec 2012 Steinberg releases Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7
14 Nov 2012 Steinberg announces Nuendo 6
14 Nov 2012 Steinberg announces Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7