16th October 2003
- Samples can now be imported by dragging them into Xphraze' multi-sample mapper.
- Sample import is supported also by dragging Cubase SX audio-parts (regions) into Xphraze' multi-sample mapper.
- Rootkey information from filenames will be detected.
- Rootkey can be assigned from within the multi-sample editor.
- Samples can be dragged around to change their order as well as their mapping.
- Additional MIDI controllers have been added, and will work as 'masters' for their respective MIDI channel (74 - Cutoff, 71 - Resonance, 20 - Joystick axis X, 21 - Joystick axis Y, 91 - Effect mix, 12 - Effect par3).
- Improved performance for the use with all supported operating systems.
- No need to "Create multi-sample..." any longer.
- Improved file selector handling for Mac host applications not providing file selector options.
- Sample import path gets remembered when reloading Xphraze or a project (except under OS9).
- When loading patches, the midi channel gets ignored for easier creation of new combis.
- Improved compatibility when using DXi wrappers/adapters.
- All valid characters in DAT file path will be accepted now.
- Switching between combi/patches no longer glitches.
- Changing the midi channel of a patch no longer glitches.
- Multi-sample information was not restored when loading songs.
- Some controls were not refreshed in some cases.
17 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis to v1.7.2
06 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7.5 to v7.5.10
04 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7 to v7.0.7
04 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Nuendo to v6.0.7
21 Jan 2014 Steinberg releases Cubase iC Pro for Android
17 Dec 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.7.1
31 Oct 2013 Steinberg updates WaveLab to v8.0.3
16 Sep 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.6
03 Sep 2013 Steinberg ends development of VST 2