5th June 2012
StrayWorx has released Bad Bassist, a new bass guitar sound library for Kontakt.
In normal mode, it's a simple and easy to use Ibanez SRX305 bass guitar instrument recorded through a Powerstate PBT100+BB15 combo. Switch it to Bad Bassist mode and experience a different way of bass playing technique: unique sound with bad and randomly played notes.
- E2-E4, sustained/muted.
- C2-C#2, slaps/mutes.
- E1-A1, down-slides.
- C1, string noises.
- 4 round robin in normal mode.
- 6 round robin in Bad Bassist mode.
- Kontakt 4.2+ (full version) required.
- 90 MB (using Kontakt's lossless compressed format).
Tips & tricks:
- Use the Random knob (or mod wheel) to enable random bad notes during playing. Tweak it for more or less bad notes.
- Noise randomize knob is good for adding extra string noises.
- Noise volume knob controls the loudness of additional noises.
- Muted notes volume knob sets the loudness of muted notes (Note Off events).
05 Dec 2012 StrayWorx releases DruMOD for Kontakt
29 Jul 2012 StrayWorx releases "TeH Tul0k" for Kontakt
05 Jun 2012 StrayWorx releases "Bad Bassist" for Kontakt
22 May 2013 dboxSamples releases "dmoox" for Kontakt
15 May 2013 Sonokinetic releases "Accordion" for Kontakt