5th December 2012
DruMOD is an alternative approach to drum kits recording: bodies and hi-hats have been recorded one by one with three separate microphones, while snare got a nice four-mike treatment.
Volumes and panning can be modified separately, and all signals can be sent to individual outputs. You can completely customize the drum's sound experience by setting the appropriate balance between the three microphones' signals, each representing individual audio characteristics. You can also apply your favorite effects to create an entirely personalized and unique percussion support.
DruMOD's units can be individually loaded, so only the necessary components consume memory.
You might only want to use hi-hats, or snare. Load only what you need. You can also load the entire set as a complete drum kit: load the "multi-patch", and create your entire drum track.
- Low memory and CPU need.
- Features dynamic sample loading and memory management.
- Standard general MIDI drum map, compatible with standard .mid files.
- Extra articulation for all drum units.
- Custom scripting – multiple round robin and velocity levels.
- 11 drums/cymbals included (Gretsch Broadkaster, Zildjian K series).
- Full version of Kontakt 4.2.4 (or newer) required.
03 Apr 2014 StrayWorx releases SIDized SoundSet for SIDizer
05 Dec 2012 StrayWorx releases DruMOD for Kontakt
29 Jul 2012 StrayWorx releases "TeH Tul0k" for Kontakt
05 Jun 2012 StrayWorx releases "Bad Bassist" for Kontakt
16 Apr 2014 FrozenPlain sale - 30% off all Kontakt Libraries
10 Apr 2014 Sample Logic releases new TryPack for Kontakt