29th July 2012
It is a custom made mini soccer horn-like plastic instrument with a lot of additional gadgets like plastic tubes, wooden sticks, tapping hands, and a lot more. Use it as a musical instrument or layer it on the top of a bass, etc. Create cheering stadium sfx, use it as sound design element, and more.
- 3 Kontakt patches (full Kontakt 4.2+ required).
- 55 MB (using Kontakt's internal lossless compression).
- 44.1kHz / 32bit (float).
- 196 files.
- Multiple round-robin.
- Unique, wicked and sick sounds.
- Overblown Tul0k (C1 – B1).
- Tul0k with plastic tubes (C2 – A4).
- Tul0k without additional gadgets (D#4).
- Short Tul0k (A#4).
- Short, overblown notes (D1).
- Tul0k with a long plastic tube (F1 – G1).
- Resonating Tul0k (D2).
- Wicked resonating Tul0k (F2 – A2).
- Imitating bee sound (C-1 – D-1).
- Imitating cow sound (F-1 – A-1).
- Resonating beep (C0).
- Screech sfx (C1 – D2).
- Tapping on Tul0k (G2 – C#3).
- Assembling-disassembling Tul0k (E3 – F3).
- Blow the Tul0k (C4 – E4).
05 Dec 2012 StrayWorx releases DruMOD for Kontakt
29 Jul 2012 StrayWorx releases "TeH Tul0k" for Kontakt
05 Jun 2012 StrayWorx releases "Bad Bassist" for Kontakt
24 May 2013 Ilya Efimov releases Classic Bass for Kontakt
24 May 2013 AudioThing releases "Glass" for Kontakt
22 May 2013 dboxSamples releases "dmoox" for Kontakt
15 May 2013 Sonokinetic releases "Accordion" for Kontakt