13th January 2011
PreSonus has partnered with Nimbit to make a powerful, integrated, direct-to-fan marketing, sales, and distribution platform available to all registered Studio One users. Through Nimbit, Studio One users can promote their music, grow their fan base, and sell their music and merchandise online.
Beginning on January 13, 2011, all registered Studio One Artist and Studio One Pro users can get a free Nimbit account, which includes selling digital music on Facebook, MySpace, NimbitMusic.com, and their own Web site; Instant Band Site plug-in for WordPress, for creating artist Web sites; and real-time fan activity and sales reports, all accessible from an easy-to-use central dashboard.
Moreover, all registered Studio One users are eligible for an exclusive, discounted upgrade to NimbitIndie ($9.95 per month or $99 per year, instead of $12.95 per month), which adds extended fan marketing and sales capabilities such as:
- Selling Digital music, CDs, merchandise, and eTickets on the artist's Web site, Facebook page, and MySpace page.
- Warehousing, inventory management, and fulfillment of physical goods.
- Distribution to iTunes, Amazon, eMusic, Rhapsody, and Napster (Nimbit does not take a commission for this.).
- Fan capture and sales tools including promo codes, download cards, and NimbitPOS to accept credit cards from merch tables at gigs.
- Launch upcoming releases with pre-sales campaigns.
- Integrated messaging tools to create, schedule, and send campaigns with HTML emails, Facebook updates, and Twitter posts.
- Advanced fan analytics, including fan mapping, to understand and target fans for promotional campaigns.
By taking advantage of this special offer, Studio One users can produce their music quickly, with professional results; and then promote, sell it, and build their fan base with professional marketing and sales tools.
For more information about Studio One and to take advantage of this offer, please visit presonus.com/landing/nimbit
31 Oct 2013 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.6.1
19 Sep 2013 PreSonus Acquires Notion
04 Sep 2013 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.6
13 Sep 2012 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.0.7
12 Jun 2012 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.0.6
18 Apr 2012 PreSonus releases Studio One Free
12 Apr 2012 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.0.5
18 Jan 2012 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.0.4
07 Nov 2011 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.0.2
18 Oct 2011 PreSonus announces Studio One 2
26 Jul 2011 PreSonus updates Studio One to v1.6.5
15 Mar 2011 PreSonus updates Studio One to v1.6.4
31 Jan 2011 PreSonus updates Studio One to v1.6.3
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade