29th March 2012
stw-audio has announced the release of REFLEX Pro V2, an enhanced version of REFLEX Pro with some major improvements and new features.
- Two independent stereo delay paths with a predefined feedback matrix or individual feedback options. A special LFO known from the REFLEXfree ambience generator adds subtle modulation .
- NEW: Two filter sections including 16 single and 8 double filter types with selectable "hook points".
- NEW: Two wave-shaping sections featuring 7 shaping types from soft saturation to crushing Lo-fi sounds.
- One additional feedback loop with 4 routing types for dense reverb and feedback effects.
- 4 channel frequency shifter for unique flanging and frequency modulation sounds.
- Band-splitter for easy frequency dependent processing.
- 4 LFO modulation sources with 46 waveforms 3 different play and many trigger modes. NEW: LFO depth and rate can be modulated.
- 2 Envelope followers driven by RMS detectors with 0/1 clipping settings.
- A panorama rotation algorithm for special rotating sounds beyond the possibilities of a standard L/R panning.
- NEW: Ambience section adding extra reverb with different routing options featuring very special soundscapes.
- Modulation of most parameters with six modulation sources.
- Free assignable MIDI controllers.
- NEW: Comes with more than 220 categorized inspiring presets.
Pricing & Availability
REFLEX Pro V2 is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in. It costs €49 but is available for the introductory price of €29 until April 22, 2012. It's a free update for V1 customers.