12th April 2012
stw-audio has updated Reflex Pro to version 2.1. The update contains some fixes and new features and includes the "Preset Update Pack1" with 40 new presets.
- New LFO waves.
- LFO gate feature.
- Individual feedback including randomize and memslots.
- Inverse MIDI controller assignment.
- Automation read Decay A/B.
- False highlight link button.
- Corrupted VST host storing of changed LFO waves.
Reflex Pro V2 is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in. It costs €49 but is still available for the introductory price of €29 until April 22, 2012. It's a free update for all Reflex Pro customers.