17th January 2013
New in Audulus for iPad:
- New Redesigned Patch Browser. View 9 patches at a time.
- Multi-selection. Tap to toggle node selection. Tap on the background to deselect all.
- Copy/Paste. A global clipboard allows copying between patches.
- Support for Sub-Patches. Group nodes and reuse patches.
- Updated icons.
New in Audulus for Mac:
- New Nodes: Div, LessThan, Range.
- Updates for compatibility with Audulus for iPad.
- Graphics optimizations.
- Audio engine optimizations.
Audulus is a minimalist modular software synthesizer and effects processor. With Audulus, users can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance.
Audulus for iPad can be used as a stand-alone instrument or in conjunction with Audulus for Mac, for a round-trip workflow between platforms.