12th June 2012
Sugar Bytes has released Cyclop, a powerful new monophonic bass synthesizer for Windows and Mac OS X.
Spectral, digital, or fat analog; use your own samples as a wavetable, throw effect sequencer orgies, drop on filters and make wobble basses never heard before.
Deatisl & Features:
- New kinds of modulators like the Wobble Generator and the Sound Knob.
- FX-Sequencer, also to be controlled by the FX-Knob.
- 6 Synthesis Engines: Saw Regiment, Analog Sync, FM, Transformer, Spectromat, Phase Stressor.
- 10 state of the art Filter types, plus vowel mode.
- Routing Module for Synth / Filter patching, including Overdrive.
- Sub Oscillator, Bass Processor, one-view modulation-flow.
- Over 800 presets included, most of them from various artists.
Pricing & Availability
Cyclop costs €119 / $139 and is available for Windows and Mac OS X in standalone and VST, AU, RTAS and AAX plug-in formats.
12 Jun 2012 Sugar Bytes releases Cyclop - Bass Synthesizer
07 Nov 2011 Sugar Bytes goes RTAS
17 Jun 2011 Sugar Bytes updates Turnado Multi FX to v1.0.1
31 May 2011 Sugar Bytes releases Turnado - Multi-Effect Tool
19 Nov 2010 Sugar Bytes announces Insane Christmas Sellout
28 Sep 2010 Sugar Bytes updates Guitarist to v1.0.1
06 Sep 2010 Sugar Bytes releases Guitarist
09 Aug 2010 Sugar Bytes announces Guitarist
15 Feb 2010 Sugar Bytes updates Artillery to v2.2
10 May 2013 Save 50% on Sugar Bytes Plug-ins