Sugar Bytes has released version 1.1 of Turnado, which is the first Sugar Bytes product that integrates directly into ProTools without the need of a wrapper.
- Native RTAS Version: Turnado now comes with a native RTAS plugin for Mac and PC. That makes Turnado available in ProTools without the need of a plugin wrapper.
- Sync X Option for Looper: Keeps the Looper in sync to your beat also while the loop size is changed.
- Bypass Lock option: Keeps the bypass buttons in their selected state, also when presets are changed.
- Midi-Key Learn for Dictator: Set the Dictator fader position with MIDI velocity. Extra fun when Turnado is used with a keyboard.
- Continuous Record Mode for Slicearranger: The variations menu now offers the ReRecord feature which feeds the SliceArranger
with fresh audio all the time.
- Undo/Redo: Infinite Undo/Redo on all mouse clicks. Go back in history as far as you like.
- Synced Mode for Filterpattern Sweep Parameter: The tasty Filter Pattern sweeps now run in sync with your beat.
Fixes and Improvements:
- Randomize fixed and improved.
- Remember GUI Setup on close/open.
- Improved Looper Sync.
- Improved Modulation Accuracy.