9th September 2011
Sugar Bytes has released version 1.1 of Turnado, which is the first Sugar Bytes product that integrates directly into ProTools without the need of a wrapper.
- Native RTAS Version: Turnado now comes with a native RTAS plugin for Mac and PC. That makes Turnado available in ProTools without the need of a plugin wrapper.
- Sync X Option for Looper: Keeps the Looper in sync to your beat also while the loop size is changed.
- Bypass Lock option: Keeps the bypass buttons in their selected state, also when presets are changed.
- Midi-Key Learn for Dictator: Set the Dictator fader position with MIDI velocity. Extra fun when Turnado is used with a keyboard.
- Continuous Record Mode for Slicearranger: The variations menu now offers the ReRecord feature which feeds the SliceArranger
with fresh audio all the time.
- Undo/Redo: Infinite Undo/Redo on all mouse clicks. Go back in history as far as you like.
- Synced Mode for Filterpattern Sweep Parameter: The tasty Filter Pattern sweeps now run in sync with your beat.
Fixes and Improvements:
- Randomize fixed and improved.
- Remember GUI Setup on close/open.
- Improved Looper Sync.
- Improved Modulation Accuracy.
10 Feb 2014 Sugar Bytes releases Effectrix iPad Edition
23 Dec 2013 All Sugar Bytes products 50% off
19 Sep 2013 Sugar Bytes releases WOW Filterbox for iPad
12 Jun 2012 Sugar Bytes releases Cyclop - Bass Synthesizer
07 Nov 2011 Sugar Bytes goes RTAS
17 Jun 2011 Sugar Bytes updates Turnado Multi FX to v1.0.1
31 May 2011 Sugar Bytes releases Turnado - Multi-Effect Tool
19 Nov 2010 Sugar Bytes announces Insane Christmas Sellout
28 Sep 2010 Sugar Bytes updates Guitarist to v1.0.1
06 Sep 2010 Sugar Bytes releases Guitarist
10 May 2013 Save 50% on Sugar Bytes Plug-ins