A new MIDI-Drag 'n' Drop feature allows you to drag the pattern directly into a MIDI track or to your desktop. That makes work a lot easier and invites to new experiments. In Consequence you can even create a multitrack MIDI file, to trigger different sound generators with the individual Consequence instruments. Thesys features a new Gate Time Multiplier and an enhanced modulation section. The Standalone turns your computer into a step sequencing monster with lots of MIDI related features, Audio Recorder and the "Check for Updates" function that will keep all your Sugar Bytes products fresh.
- 64-Bit: Thesys is fully 64-bit compatible.
- MIDI Export: With the 1.5 update the long awaited MIDI export functionality is there. Just drag and drop from within Thesys to your host or a generated MIDI file to your desktop. Quick and easy.
- Extra Length: Now you have a modifier for the gate length sequencer. This gives you the possibility for longer notes. Also you can remote this parameter to easily change the overall gate length.
- Modulate It: Now each modulation track has an activity animation. You also have a global On/Off control to turn off any modulation. Also each track has a new On/Off switch.
- MIDI Program Change: Now you can load Thesys presets via MIDI Program Change. Just put the presets you want to load by MIDI into the MIDI Program folder and turn off the Program Change Filter in the about screen.
- Extended Playable Range: Click on the arrow over the pitch keys to swap to the new keyboard layout. Now you have a +-24 semitone playable range.
- Standalone: Thesys now comes with a powerful standalone version. Just play with Thesys and export the results as MIDI or audio file.
- 64-Bit: Consequence is fully 64-bit compatible.
- MIDI Export: With the 1.5 update the long awaited MIDI export functionality is there. Just drag and drop from within Consequence to your host or a generated MIDI file to your desktop. Quick and easy.
- Standalone: Consequence now comes with a powerful standalone version. Just play with Consequence and export the results as MIDI or audio file.
12 Jun 2012 Sugar Bytes releases Cyclop - Bass Synthesizer
07 Nov 2011 Sugar Bytes goes RTAS
17 Jun 2011 Sugar Bytes updates Turnado Multi FX to v1.0.1
31 May 2011 Sugar Bytes releases Turnado - Multi-Effect Tool
19 Nov 2010 Sugar Bytes announces Insane Christmas Sellout
28 Sep 2010 Sugar Bytes updates Guitarist to v1.0.1
06 Sep 2010 Sugar Bytes releases Guitarist
09 Aug 2010 Sugar Bytes announces Guitarist
15 Feb 2010 Sugar Bytes updates Artillery to v2.2
10 May 2013 Save 50% on Sugar Bytes Plug-ins