27th August 2012
Supersynth is a monophonic synthesizer with a 16 step sequencer and drums loops player.
Features and adjustable parameters:
- Transport bar:
- Start/Stop button.
- Number of steps per sequence.
- Synth section:
- 1 oscillator with 2 waveforms.
- 1 resonant filter.
- 1 amp envelope.
- 1 filter envelope.
- 1 LFO for filter modulation.
- The sequencer is built on 6 tracks of 16 steps each.
- Each track sequences, from top to bottom, Octave, Note, Waveform, Re-trigger/arpeggio effects, Bend Up or Down effect and Filter/LFO modulation.
- Beat player:
- Select from 10 drum loops one to go with your synth sequence.
- Loads and Saves states for all the parameters in sight.
Supersynth is available from Google Play, where you will also find a link for a more in depth manual for the app.
27 Aug 2012 Superfort releases Supersynth for Android