15th March 2012
Swar Systems has updated Swar Studio to version 1.1, which now lets you add your own custom virtual instruments to the mix - you can now use your own professional synths to replace the inbuilt ones or simply add new sounds.
Changes in Version 1.1.0:
- Added Sound Engines tab in Options panel to use custom VSTi or Audio Unit synths as new instruments or to replace the default ones.
- New option to make quantization of a loop permanent.
- New Repeat x times option to repeat a loop.
- Corrected a bug that was affecting proper quantization in some cases.
- Made Loop Editor resizable for easier editing of longer sequences.
- Shift-Drag loop border increases/decreases loop without stretching/condensing its notes.
- Paste now copies a loop of the same duration as the one copied.
- Paste now copies a quantized loop and not just the original.
- Saves the track plugin parameters in the song file.
- Corrected a bug with audio tracks spreading on a large number of bars.
- Reduced CPU consumption when idle.
- Increased volume range on in-built instruments.