15th March 2012
Swar Systems has updated Swar Studio to version 1.1, which now lets you add your own custom virtual instruments to the mix - you can now use your own professional synths to replace the inbuilt ones or simply add new sounds.
Changes in Version 1.1.0:
- Added Sound Engines tab in Options panel to use custom VSTi or Audio Unit synths as new instruments or to replace the default ones.
- New option to make quantization of a loop permanent.
- New Repeat x times option to repeat a loop.
- Corrected a bug that was affecting proper quantization in some cases.
- Made Loop Editor resizable for easier editing of longer sequences.
- Shift-Drag loop border increases/decreases loop without stretching/condensing its notes.
- Paste now copies a loop of the same duration as the one copied.
- Paste now copies a quantized loop and not just the original.
- Saves the track plugin parameters in the song file.
- Corrected a bug with audio tracks spreading on a large number of bars.
- Reduced CPU consumption when idle.
- Increased volume range on in-built instruments.
07 Jan 2013 Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v2.0.1
20 Dec 2012 Swar Systems Sale: 25% Off
11 Dec 2012 Swar Systems releases Swar Studio v2.0
21 May 2012 Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v1.2.5
14 May 2012 Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v1.2.4
04 May 2012 Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v1.2.3
23 Apr 2012 Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v1.2.2
21 Mar 2012 Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v1.1.1
15 Mar 2012 Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v1.1
27 Feb 2012 Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v1.0.1
25 Nov 2011 Swar Systems updates SwarGroove to v1.1 Build 1
29 Jun 2010 Swar Systems releases Tanpura Droid for Android
24 Sep 2009 Swar Systems updates SwarPlug to v1.4.3