7th January 2013
Swar Systems has updated Swar Studio for Mac OS X and Windows to version 2.0.1.
- Corrected a bug where undoing a changed loop had no effect.
- Recording over an existing loop now starts at the exact cursor position (does not snap to beat subdivision).
- Auditioning a mono audio loop was playing on a single side.
- Autoquantize and metronome buttons were not highlighted when pressed.
- Audio tracks were slightly panned to the left.
- Copy / Paste was working from mouse popup, but not from menu.
- Track | Import Loop was importing the first loop, but not the next ones.
- Recording from keyboard on a loop that was stretched was not keeping the proper size.
- Drag of notes right border on Loop Editor resized to only half the dragged size.
- Corrected autoscrolling on playback on Loop and Audio editors.
- Mac: Recording from keyboard was not saved on Mac.
- Mac: Now also runs on Mac OS 10.5.
- Mac: Selecting range in Loop or Audio editor was not possible when using (single click) Mac mouse.
- Win: Setup and program are now signed with a valid Authenticode certificate.
07 Jan 2013 Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v2.0.1
20 Dec 2012 Swar Systems Sale: 25% Off
11 Dec 2012 Swar Systems releases Swar Studio v2.0
21 May 2012 Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v1.2.5
14 May 2012 Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v1.2.4
04 May 2012 Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v1.2.3
23 Apr 2012 Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v1.2.2
21 Mar 2012 Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v1.1.1
15 Mar 2012 Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v1.1
27 Feb 2012 Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v1.0.1
25 Nov 2011 Swar Systems updates SwarGroove to v1.1 Build 1
29 Jun 2010 Swar Systems releases Tanpura Droid for Android
24 Sep 2009 Swar Systems updates SwarPlug to v1.4.3
13 Oct 2004 Swar Systems News (inc. SwarPlug AU)