25th November 2011
Swar Systems has updated SwarGroove to version 1.1 Build 1, which includes various enhancements and improved RTAS performance.
- New (Piano-roll) loop editor screen to edit a loop at event level.
- New bounce to audio file feature.
- New screen for combining full/part of loops.
- You can now move or copy a complete row by dragging it to the required location.
- Corrected a bug preventing typing values on certain sequencers (Cubase 5,...).
- Added tooltips on each control.
- New track loop popup menu with possible actions. Added renaming of a loop.
- You can now copy/paste a loop on another sequence.
- Improved contrast of loops background.
- New groove file structure, as a.sgz compressed archive.
- Automatically adds.mid extension when not specifying it on Save as MIDI.
- Improved performance on RTAS version.
07 Jan 2013 Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v2.0.1
20 Dec 2012 Swar Systems Sale: 25% Off
11 Dec 2012 Swar Systems releases Swar Studio v2.0
21 May 2012 Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v1.2.5
14 May 2012 Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v1.2.4
04 May 2012 Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v1.2.3
23 Apr 2012 Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v1.2.2
21 Mar 2012 Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v1.1.1
15 Mar 2012 Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v1.1
27 Feb 2012 Swar Systems updates Swar Studio to v1.0.1
25 Nov 2011 Swar Systems updates SwarGroove to v1.1 Build 1
29 Jun 2010 Swar Systems releases Tanpura Droid for Android
24 Sep 2009 Swar Systems updates SwarPlug to v1.4.3
13 Oct 2004 Swar Systems News (inc. SwarPlug AU)