Swar Systems has updated SwarGroove to version 1.1 Build 1, which includes various enhancements and improved RTAS performance.
- New (Piano-roll) loop editor screen to edit a loop at event level.
- New bounce to audio file feature.
- New screen for combining full/part of loops.
- You can now move or copy a complete row by dragging it to the required location.
- Corrected a bug preventing typing values on certain sequencers (Cubase 5,...).
- Added tooltips on each control.
- New track loop popup menu with possible actions. Added renaming of a loop.
- You can now copy/paste a loop on another sequence.
- Improved contrast of loops background.
- New groove file structure, as a.sgz compressed archive.
- Automatically adds.mid extension when not specifying it on Save as MIDI.
- Improved performance on RTAS version.