12th June 2012
Synapse Audio has updated Hydra to version 1.4. This version adds 64-bit Audio Unit and VST support for the Mac, and introduces a couple of minor improvements. The update is available in the service area for all registered Hydra users, free of charge.
Changes specific to the Mac OS X version:
- 64-bit VST and Audio Unit versions.
- Waveform pop ups added.
- VST plug in name corrected.
Changes for both platforms, Windows and Mac OS X:
- Zipper noise issues fixed when setting chorus delay, modulation and spread.
- Zipper noise fixed when turning main volume knob.
- Improved Distortion quality (no longer adds quantization noise).
- Improved Chorus quality (no longer adds aliasing noise).
- Hints for all knobs.
- 128 Patches instead of 150 for enhanced Cubase compatibility.