Synchro Arts has announced the release of version 2.5 of Revoice Pro for Mac OS X and Windows.
Revoice Pro lets audio editors create tight and natural-sounding double tracks, harmonies and ADR automatically. It includes functions for making pitch and time corrections with professional sound quality, both automatically and manually.
In Revoice Pro 2.5, Synchro Arts have introduced new features that improve workflow, speed of processing and audio quality:
- For Pro Tools users: New "VocALign-like" Audio Suite plug-ins:
- Two new Audio Suite plug-ins have been included which make the stand-alone Revoice Pro application work in the same way as the VocALign Audio Suite plug-ins. These "Quick" APT and Doubler plug-ins (Audio Suite/AAX) are great options that, in just a few keystrokes, deliver the power of Revoice Pro's time and pitch tightening or doubling with speed and simplicity.
- Faster Time and Pitch Processing for groups of Tracks:
- In one operation, you can now create mutiple APTs for a group of input tracks that have the same Guide track. This is designed to speed up the automatic time and pitch tightening of "stacked" vocals or instruments. For example, 3 or 4 input double tracks of a lead or harmony vocals can be tightened at the same time.
- Stereo Doubler:
- A single Doubler interface now allows the selection of mono or stereo outputs from mono or stereo inputs, simplifying operation.
- APT Pitch Limits
- The limits of the pitch editor can now be graphically adjusted to suit any extreme ranges in the source pitch. This means that vocal signals with very low or rough pitch, or even bass guitars and flutes can be used successfully as inputs to Revoice Pro. It also means the operator can quickly make adjustments and prevent octave errors in pitch measurements with difficult signals.
- Pitch and Time Editing:
- There have been a number of improvements to the quality and speed of Revoice Pro's signal processing.
- A "Make Group from Play Range" item has been added to the pitch edit menu so users can create single pitch blocks where wanted.
- Editing pitch and time is now faster as the program will only update the area of signal effected by by the edit.
- Mac OS X users - Time Machine support:
- For users with Mac OS X 10.7 and higher, Revoice Pro sessions are saved automatically in the background using Time Machine, allowing you to browse through and optionally restore earlier versions of a Revoice Pro session.
- Many bug fixes and other improvements:
- Addresses issues reported by users and improves operation and audio quality.
Trials, Downloads and Purchasing
Full licenses (iLok-based) can be purchased from Synchro Arts dealers or on-line via www.synchroarts.com/store. Free 14-day trial licenses (iLok-based) for Revoice Pro are available from www.synchroarts.com
Time-Limited Sale Pricing
A special 25% Introductory Offer Discount on Revoice Pro 2.5 is available to 31 May 2014.
RRP / Sale Pricing:
- North America: $599 / $449.
- Europe: €449 (ex VAT) / € 337 (ex VAT).
- UK/Rest of World: £374 (ex VAT) / £280 (ex VAT).
Additional Discounts are available for Educational customers and on upgrades for current VocALign Owners (see www.synchroarts.com/store for details).
Revoice Pro license owners can download the V2.5 upgrade Free of Charge.
What's New in Revoice Pro 2.5 Video: http://youtu.be/5jddln2GRSg