Synth Magic and Tronsonic have released J4, a new vintage synthesizer emulation for Kontakt 5. Inspired by a legendary 4 voice Japanese analogue synthesizer from the late 1970s, J4 includes an extremely comprehensive sequencer.
Features at a glance:
- Single Oscillator Analogue style synth with 6 Waveforms, a Sub Square Wave Oscillator and Noise Generator.
- Over 320 presets.
- 2 different sample sets (one DI, one taped).
- Syncable 16 step sequencer system with Filter, Resonance, Velocity and Chord sequencer.
- Syncable Arpeggiator.
- Syncable main LFO and VCF S/H LFO.
- Overdrive function via relationship between 'Volume' and 'Level' controls.
- Sub LFO.
- Dual Polarity Keytrack.
- Unison, Portamento and Mono mode.
- 4 Voice or Full Polyphony.
- Pitch Bend and Mod Wheel routing system.
- Delay, high quality 'Mixbus' Compressor, 'Tape Compressor', Ensemble and choice of 3 Reverbs.
For Native Instruments Kontakt 5.2.1 or later (full retail version needed).