24th September 2012
Synthblitz Audio has updated Nitroflex to version 1.3, which introduces a new filter that reduces annoying resonance and improves the sound, but also leaves the possibility of using the old "power filter".
- Renamed all presets for the control with DAW. This is definitive configuration.
- Numeric parameters visible for use with more DAW.
- Switch modified to simplify the control from the DAW.
- LFO fix.
- Now control global pitch in the panel.
- Improved filters, now normal "power filter".
- Annoying resonances reduced.
- Clicks eliminated.
- Now all SYNC Start sync for LFO and trancegate.
- Simplified reverb.
- Modified "out" section.
- Much points percentage less CPU usage.
- Now noise osc control only with DAW.
- Graphic change.
- Improved sound and warmer.
- More bug fixes.
The launch price is still €29.
Demo download and details are available here.
27 Nov 2013 Synthblitz Audio updates "Deep One" to v1.06
20 Feb 2013 Synthblitz Audio updates "Deep One" to v1.03
17 Jan 2013 Synthblitz Audio updates Deep One to v1.02