Synthblitz Audio has updated Nitroflex to version 1.3, which introduces a new filter that reduces annoying resonance and improves the sound, but also leaves the possibility of using the old "power filter".
- Renamed all presets for the control with DAW. This is definitive configuration.
- Numeric parameters visible for use with more DAW.
- Switch modified to simplify the control from the DAW.
- LFO fix.
- Now control global pitch in the panel.
- Improved filters, now normal "power filter".
- Annoying resonances reduced.
- Clicks eliminated.
- Now all SYNC Start sync for LFO and trancegate.
- Simplified reverb.
- Modified "out" section.
- Much points percentage less CPU usage.
- Now noise osc control only with DAW.
- Graphic change.
- Improved sound and warmer.
- More bug fixes.
The launch price is still €29.
Demo download and details are available here.