23rd June 2005
- Gives you control over the number of patches in your VST Plug-in's.
- Removes references to SynthEdit in the VST plug-in title and about box (There's no indication that the VST was made with SynthEdit).
- Allows the plug-in author to add a nag screen to VST plug-in's created with SynthEdit.
- Provides free updates for version 1.1, 1.2 etc. Version 1.x will be current for 1 year.
- Allows multi channel audio IO (demo supports only 2 in, 2 out).
NOTE: Now that SE has reached full release status we will be considering SE created plug-ins for the main news sections here at KVR, rather than limiting them to the SynthEdit subsection, however, this will be at our discretion.
21 Apr 2010 Jeff McClintock releases SynthEdit v1.1850
19 Nov 2007 SynthEdit v1.017 (patch) now available
13 Aug 2007 SynthEdit updated to v1.016 (beta)
15 Apr 2006 SynthEdit beta v1.014 now available
07 Apr 2006 SynthEdit beta v1.013 now available
03 Apr 2006 SynthEdit beta v1.012 now available
13 Mar 2006 SynthEdit beta v1.011 now available
08 Mar 2006 SynthEdit beta v1.01 now available
02 Feb 2006 SynthEdit beta v1.009 now available
09 Jan 2006 SynthEdit v1.008 beta now available
05 Jan 2006 SynthEdit v1.007 beta now available
28 Nov 2005 SynthEdit beta v1.006 now available
17 Nov 2005 SynthEdit Beta v1.004 now available
10 Oct 2005 SynthEdit beta v1.003 now available
29 Sep 2005 SynthEdit beta v1.002 now available
09 Aug 2005 SynthEdit Beta v0.1001 now available
23 Jun 2005 SynthEdit v1.0 released
11 Jun 2005 SynthEdit beta v0.997 released
22 May 2005 SynthEdit beta v0.992 released
16 May 2005 SynthEdit beta v0.990 now available
23 Aug 2007 Wizoobooks publishes SynthEdit eBook