1st March 2006
Syntheway has released Organux, a virtual organ VST plug-in for Windows designed for creating a wide range of classic and modern organ sounds.
- Hybrid method that combines sampling and synthesis techniques.
- Selector with 20 predefined types of organ sounds such as Baroque Pipe, Cathedral, Farfisa, Ethereal, Chorus, Church, Percussive, Gothic and Detuned.
- LFO with modulation depth, frequency, offset, waveforms (sine-triangle-square) add expressive effects such as "Tremolo" by using the simple GUI commands.
- Multiple-Mode Filter that includes LP (Low pass), BP (Band pass), HP (High pass), notch, peak, low pass and high pass shelving filter with adjustable cutoff and bandwidth.
- ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- 16 presets for effects.
- Portamento/Glide control.
- Reverb: Customizable with user controls for: size room, width room and damping factor.
- Delay: Creates a delay (echo) effect on audio signals controlled by amount of feedback and modulation of delay time.
- On-screen MIDI keyboard that can be played with the mouse or keyboard.
- MIDI Automation: Added complete MIDI Continuous Controllers.
Organux costs $32 and a demo version is available.
04 Jan 2011 Syntheway updates DAL Flute to v2.1
27 Oct 2010 Syntheway updates Organux to v1.1
20 Aug 2010 Syntheway updates Magnus Choir to v1.6
05 Jun 2010 Syntheway releases Harmodion
28 Apr 2010 Syntheway updates Zephyrus to v1.1
06 Apr 2010 Syntheway releases Aeternus Brass
24 Mar 2010 Syntheway updates Master Hammond B3 to v2.2
25 Oct 2009 Syntheway releases Syntheway Virtual Sitar
21 Jul 2009 Syntheway releases RetroMagix Harpsichord v1.0
22 Sep 2008 Syntheway Strings updated to v2.5
11 Feb 2008 Syntheway releases Syntheway Percussion Kit v1.0
25 Sep 2006 Syntheway releases Magnus Choir v1.5
01 Mar 2006 Syntheway releases Organux v1.0
03 Jan 2006 Syntheway releases DAL Flute v2.0
01 Dec 2005 Syntheway releases Realistic Virtual Piano v2.1
15 Nov 2005 Syntheway releases Master Hammond B3 v2.1
23 Sep 2005 Syntheway Strings v2.0 released