SynthFont has been updated to version 1.561.
- You can keep the go forward or backward buttons down to repeatedly go forward/backward one (or ten bars, with CTRL key pressed).
- When SynthFont detects bad notes (note ON event with missing note OFF event) it will now give you more options for what to do with the note.
- When a VST instrument was assigned to a track - any track - it was also assigned to the first track -the tempo track - causing SynthFont to send tempo changes to the VST instrument and not using them internally.
- Since version 1.553 track names were not always correctly read from a MIDI file.
- Some VST instrument problems introduced by the Delphi 11(2007) compiler has been fixed.
- Pressing the go forward button (for bar movement) repeatedly quickly could make SynthFont jump to the beginning of the song (also see below).