SynthFont has been updated to v1.604.
Bug fixes in 1.604:
- The SoundFont Presets list displayed when pressing the “SF2 Presets” button above the tracks was screwed up.
- File dialog boxes did not display correctly.
Bug fixes in 1.603:
- Volume and BPM Automations did not work since some time back.
- The Automations were not always saved to the arrangement file.
- When you deleted the last track layer, the last MIDI track was also deleted.
- For a layer track with multiple MIDI program changes, you could not select each program separately to change SoundFont and/or Preset.
- You could not change the MIDI channel of a layer track (now you can use Slot 2).
- Some Dynamic Data Exchange functions did not work after update to Unicode support.
- Using Delete button to delete a note in the Pianoroll could cause an exception.
- When calculating the length of the tune initially, the extra decay time was not taken into account.
- It was impossible to locate new VST folders to be added.
- Many edit boxes with Up/Down buttons did not work well.
- Many other minor bugs, flaws, shortcomings, annoyances and gotchas fixed.
New features in 1.603:
- You can now define in Setup / “Files and Folders “ which Configuration file you want to use.
Other changes in 1.603:
- The “MIDI Program” button in “Pug & Play” now again displays the available MIDI programs as a menu instead of as dialog window with a list.
- Improved looping of the tune when the stop position was not defined.