SynthFont has been updated to version 1.621.
- You are now again allowed to save the Arrangement for a MIDI file that has been edited even if you do not save the file.
- Some new shortcut keys for track play states: F7 = solo (toggle), F8 = mute (toggle) and F9 = inactivate (toggle).
- Registered users have a new option in the Save As… dialogue for MIDI files: you can choose to save the file in MIDI format 0 (one single track) or 1 (multiple tracks). NOTE – this option is enabled only if the original file was in MIDI format 0. The default is to save in MIDI format 1.
- When you have saved the MIDI file using Save As.. (new name) and has an Arrangement for the original MIDI file open, you are being offered a dialogue box with three choices (radio buttons):
- Link the existing Arrangement to the new file.
- Leave the link to the old original file (no change) [default].
- Create a new Arrangement for the new file.
- Version 1.620 could not send exception reports.
- Changes in the MIDI programs of a track were not reflected in the track's layers.
- Some odd MIDI files where not read, leaving SynthFont in an eternal loop.
- Since version 1.620 the last notes in some MIDI files might be cut short at the end when playing.
- Could not assign a VST bus to track 1.
- Also fixed some other basic bugs, flaws and annoyances.
- In the Pianoroll, using the "Start playing at current marker" button with Loop activated, the playback will start from the beginning if the "Before loop - start from beginning" checkbox is checked. This box will now become unchecked.