SynthFont has been updated to version 1.701.
- In version 1.700 you might get stuck in playlist mode and the only way to get out of it would be to restart SynthFont.
- In loop mode, some notes would play with a longer decay time after the first round.
- Large MIDI files could take a very long time to load.
- Since a few versions back you could not draw a curve in the Continuous Controller window at the bottom of the Pianoroll.
- Less questions asked to interrupt playback while in playlist mode.
- At startup, SynthFont 1.700 would without reason try to access your floppy disk drives (A:/ and B:/) if they were found.
- Fixed some other bugs reported by crash reports.