SynthFont has been updated to v0.997.
- A major bug fix: changes made to the internal SoundFont structure, meant to speed up creation of note data from SoundFont data, led to that some SoundFont generators were misinterpreted.
- The real time Input mode has degraded in quality the last few versions. This version contains a completely rewritten version.
- The song pointer was not correct if the MIDI file contained silent bars at the beginning.
- Fixed some problems with using VST effects in busses.
- In Viena: soundfont files created by Viena did not adapt to the soundfont standard and could not be used by the SBLive! audio card. Also fixed some other bugs in the user interface.