SynthFont has been updated to v1.410.
- Since version 1.400, the events list has not been able to show note-on/note-off pairs in bold.
- Play-buttons were not initially enabled when starting up without loading a MIDI file but ready to play from a playlist.
- Deleting files from the playlist didn't always work as expected.
- Copy/paste notes between two MIDI files didn't work as expected if the PPQN-values were different.
- In piano player the "less" button was always "less". Now it reads "Tracks" to show the list of tracks and "Hide" to hide it.
- The Playback volume sliders now lock into even values (like 148%, 150%) and not odd values (like 149%, 151%).
- The Playback volume indicators were slow and choppy, often lagging behind - improved.
- It is now easier to have a local copy of SynthFont on a flash drive, with a local copy of the configurations file "SynthFont.ini" and relative arrangement and data folders.
- The first VST effect in the Default list was never included when opening a MIDI file.
- Some other reported bugs fixed.
- The User Bank Manager has finally been updated to include "banks-within-banks" as it was originally designed, before introduction of the "SoundFont Override" feature.
- A third View mode introduced: "MIDI Guru" - hides all three SoundFont editing panes.