SynthFont has been updated to version
- Update 1.559: Some VST effects and instruments were not accepted by Version 1.558.
- SynthFont did occasionally not send MIDI Program Change messages on to a VST instrument as it might have been flagged as “Locked” (i.e. not General MIDI compatible), although the “Locked” button in the VST instrument editor was not pressed.
- When assigning a VST instrument to several tracks at once, SynthFont did (since version 1.500) assign different instances to each track. Before version 1.500 the same single instance was assigned.
- The Delete key did not delete selected notes in the Pianoroll.
- Some GIGA and DLS files were not correctly interpreted.
- Replaced unmodified shortcut keys with modified ones, mostly using Shift+Ctrl as modifier (see file ShortKeys.txt).
- SynthFont had problems with MIDI files in which there were MIDI Program Change messages for a particular channel spread over many tracks. SynthFont now moves all Program Changes to the track with the corresponding notes.