SynthFont v1.010 released
21st October 2005
21st October 2005
SynthFont version 1.010 is now available.
- Selection of several notes for copy/paste or delete.
- The "New note tool" changed. No popup window, see the tabs list.
- Support for ASIO in the real-time input mode.
- In View (or Setup) you can choose to have a flat background for the synth engine frame in Tracks.
- You can set the grid size, i.e. number of divisions of a bar in the Pianoroll.
- You can change the MIDI channel for all events in a track in the Events pane. This is saved in the MIDI file and not in the arrangement.
- When opening a MIDI file without an existing arrangement, the Mixer volume was set to 0.
- The Alternative Banks feature had a few nasty bugs.
- Fixed the note edit tool in Pianoroll.
- Use of a wave file as a sound source for a track did not work.
- Fixed the "New MIDI track" function.
- Improved the "New MIDI file" function (in main menu File).
- Some VST effects or instruments would not reappear in the lists in Setup.
04 Sep 2014 SynthFont updated to v1.713; SynthFont2 Public Beta updated to v126.96.36.1993 Mar 2014 SynthFont updated to v1.71211 Feb 2014 SynthFont2 Public Beta updated to v188.8.131.521 Oct 2013 SynthFont2 Public Beta Now Available29 Oct 2013 SynthFont updated to v1.71018 Oct 2013 SynthFont updated to v1.70116 Oct 2013 SynthFont updated to v1.70009 Apr 2013 SynthFont updated to v1.64012 Dec 2012 SynthFont updated to v1.63111 Dec 2012 SynthFont updated to v1.63020 Sep 2012 SynthFont updated to v1.62113 Sep 2012 SynthFont updated to v1.62022 Mar 2012 VSTSynthFont updated to v1.073; SynthFont updated to v1.61316 Feb 2012 SynthFont updated to v1.61231 Jan 2012 SynthFont updated to v1.61119 Jan 2012 SynthFont updated to v1.61018 Jan 2012 SynthFont updated to v1.605; VSTSynthFont updated to v1.07225 Nov 2011 SynthFont updated to v1.60408 Nov 2011 SynthFont updated to v1.602; VSTSynthFont updated to v1.07007 Oct 2011 SynthFont updated to v1.600