21st October 2005
- Selection of several notes for copy/paste or delete.
- The "New note tool" changed. No popup window, see the tabs list.
- Support for ASIO in the real-time input mode.
- In View (or Setup) you can choose to have a flat background for the synth engine frame in Tracks.
- You can set the grid size, i.e. number of divisions of a bar in the Pianoroll.
- You can change the MIDI channel for all events in a track in the Events pane. This is saved in the MIDI file and not in the arrangement.
- When opening a MIDI file without an existing arrangement, the Mixer volume was set to 0.
- The Alternative Banks feature had a few nasty bugs.
- Fixed the note edit tool in Pianoroll.
- Use of a wave file as a sound source for a track did not work.
- Fixed the "New MIDI track" function.
- Improved the "New MIDI file" function (in main menu File).
- Some VST effects or instruments would not reappear in the lists in Setup.
03 Mar 2014 SynthFont updated to v1.712
11 Feb 2014 SynthFont2 Public Beta updated to v188.8.131.52
31 Oct 2013 SynthFont2 Public Beta Now Available
29 Oct 2013 SynthFont updated to v1.710
18 Oct 2013 SynthFont updated to v1.701
16 Oct 2013 SynthFont updated to v1.700
09 Apr 2013 SynthFont updated to v1.640
12 Dec 2012 SynthFont updated to v1.631
11 Dec 2012 SynthFont updated to v1.630
20 Sep 2012 SynthFont updated to v1.621
13 Sep 2012 SynthFont updated to v1.620
16 Feb 2012 SynthFont updated to v1.612
31 Jan 2012 SynthFont updated to v1.611
19 Jan 2012 SynthFont updated to v1.610
25 Nov 2011 SynthFont updated to v1.604
07 Oct 2011 SynthFont updated to v1.600
11 Jul 2011 SynthFont updated to v1.561