- Selection of several notes for copy/paste or delete.
- The "New note tool" changed. No popup window, see the tabs list.
- Support for ASIO in the real-time input mode.
- In View (or Setup) you can choose to have a flat background for the synth engine frame in Tracks.
- You can set the grid size, i.e. number of divisions of a bar in the Pianoroll.
- You can change the MIDI channel for all events in a track in the Events pane. This is saved in the MIDI file and not in the arrangement.
- When opening a MIDI file without an existing arrangement, the Mixer volume was set to 0.
- The Alternative Banks feature had a few nasty bugs.
- Fixed the note edit tool in Pianoroll.
- Use of a wave file as a sound source for a track did not work.
- Fixed the "New MIDI track" function.
- Improved the "New MIDI file" function (in main menu File).
- Some VST effects or instruments would not reappear in the lists in Setup.