Synthmaker has been updated to v0.9.2.
- VST Effects - you can now export VST effects.
- Presets - using the Preset Manager and Preset Parameter components you can now add preset handling to your VSTs.
- Busses - on some occasions you want to be able to combine many links into just one. The new Bus Create and Bus Extract components allow you to do exactly that.
- New GUI Controls - Edit and Popup List controls added for you to use on your module front panels.
- Enhanced Graphics Performance - sliders and controls are much more responsive now. Editing in general should be much faster thanks to some significant performance enhancements to the graphics engine.
- Timing Components - the new Timing Info and Sample Position components allow you to use tempo and timing information from a host when you run your exported VST plug-in.
- Direct Sound - there's a new dedicated Direct Sound component which is much more reliable and flexible than the previous XLeft and XRight components.
- Clipping - drawing is now clipped to the module front panel.
- Automatic GUI Linking - high-level GUI modules can be made to appear on a parent module's front panel automatically without having to create physical links. This allows you to get instant result and makes your schematics much easier to read.
- Wave Table calculations are much quicker now.
- Many crashes and other bugs related to Direct Sound and MIDI.
- It was not possible to open more than one SynthMaker generated VSTi in a host without causing a crash or an error.
- Sometimes opening the GUI for a SynthMaker generated VSTi in a host for the second time causes a crash.
- Double-clicking on the Move Into Module action panel button moves into the module then immediately back out again.
- Various GUI editing glitches and bugs.
- After panning using the navigator view rectangle, the schematic window appears blurred.
- Zoom in then out again and some GUI elements appear offset from their correct positions.