Outsim has released Synthmaker v0.9.5l.
- Linear Gradient
- Radial Gradient
- System Fonts
- MIDI to Poly
- Hz to 0-1
- 0-1 to Hz
Additions and fixes:
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when using Time Info to get sample rate in schematics that use ASIO Out.
- ADSR was hanging the application when using negative sustain values.
- When using the Drag Accumulate components the mouse capture can fail to release under very specific (but rare) circumstances.
- The GetPixel and SetPixel components were not handling out of range coordinates.
- Fixed a crash when dragging from the toolbox and dropping outside of the target window.
- Bitmaps were not being copied when dragging modules to the toolbox.
- CPU meter was sometimes giving figures above 100%.
- Improvements to the update mechanism to improve performance when editing large schematics.
- Front panel off-screen feedback, force visible and fine mouse.
- Fixed a small bug in the navigator which was making it draw incorrectly in between loading schematics.
- Fixed a crash that occurs when using the Synchronise Painter inside a synchronised module.
- The 2K wavetables for the built in sawtooth and triangle oscillators are now written to a file to improve startup times.
- The automatic conversion from String to String Format wasn't working through module outputs.
- When using the Font component, Arial is now used in the event of you specifying a typeface that is not available on the host system.
- Updated all the built in modules to include the recent updates.
- Filled Round Rectangle and Round Rectangle components were not drawing correctly.
- Knob module ctrl click to acquire default value was not working.
- Switching off Direct Sound Out and ASIO Out will prevent automatic recompiling when editing which can sometimes cause a lag.
- New frequency modules for switching between Hz and normalized (0-1) systems.
- Enhancements to Front Panel editing for out of view items.