Outsim has released version 0.9.5p of SynthMaker.
- MIDI to Voices.
- Voices to Poly.
Additions and fixes:
- New MIDI to Voices and Voices to Poly components for voice management.
- MIDI to Poly module has been updated to incorporate voice management and portamento.
- The new Graph Dots component was causing a crash when you remove links form the inputs.
- The Preset Parameter Array component has a new Graph input for assigning the complete array.
- Fixed the problem with intermittent out of control mouse behaviour in the knobs.
- The Drag Accumulate components now stop when you drag beyond the max or min (this means that you no longer have to 'retrace your steps' to turn a knob back from one of the extreme positions).
- Tabbing between component labels is now working correctly again.
- New option to launch an exported exe on after it is generated.
- The Save Text, Load Text and File Dialog component now use the schematic file path or the dll/exe folder by default.
- You can now use relative paths in the Save Text, Load Text and File Dialog components.
- The File Dialog component has a new input for setting the folder that the dialog starts in.
- The default target folder for exported exes now uses your own install folder.
- New type options for message box together with a result output. This allows you to have ok/cancel and yes/no dialogs.
- Extra result output on the Wave File component so you can check the status after attempting to load a file.
- Size outputs and clear inputs have been added to the Float Int Array components.
- Fixed the problem with the mouse cursor disappearing when knobs are stacked on top of drop lists.
- Added automatic conversion between Float Arrays/Graphs and Text/String components.
- Connecting a Float/String/Int array to an Int will now give you the size of the array.