Outsim has released version 0.9.5q of SynthMaker. The 30-day trial has been reset in this version so if you have evaluated the software in the past and it has now expired you can give it another try.
Additions and fixes:
- Knobs were not redrawing correctly in exported VSTs and EXEs.
- New inputs to MIDI to Voices to allow you to choose what kind of re-triggering and note stealing you require.
- Colour switch now doesn't switch if a null colour trigger is received.
- Knobs would sometimes go out of control after using the mouse wheel to zoom.
- Knobs wouldn't work in exported VSTs or EXEs that were zoomed.
- Stopped the install folder error message from appearing when using VSTs and EXEs on a PC where SynthMaker is not installed.
- Mouse messages and redraw messages were not passing through the selector.
- Notes were hanging when changing preset and using the new MIDI to Poly module.
- Notes also hang when recompile while playing.
- On the MIDI to Poly module the knob for portamento was inverted.
- New Names input to Preset Manager component allows you to update all program names in one go.
- File Dialog folder behaviour adjusted so that default is the last folder used. You can connect an empty string to use the folder where the schematic or dll is stored.
- Tooltips no longer appear for the module in an exported EXE.
- The Preset Parameter Array now accepts changes to the index and value that originate from the same source.
- New look to all GUI elements.
- New bitmap based Slider modules (both vertical and horizontal).
- New Wave Draw Osc module allows you to draw your own waveforms you can also save and load wave tables to and from text files
- New Step LFO module.
- New bitmap based Switch module.
- For all knobs and sliders the interaction is now separate from the properties and presets. You can change the behaviour and look by just swapping one module.
- Default and step properties for knobs are now relative to the Min and Max values and not 0-1.