Synthogy has announced that version 1.72 updates for Ivory are now available for both Mac and Windows users. This version provides the latest enhancements and improvements to Ivory plug-ins, tools, and the standalone host:
- Improved Vista compatibility.
- Natively supports Vista 64-bit.
- Includes Ivory Cantabile, a new standalone host for Windows.
- Responds to MIDI Expression (CC 11).
- Includes latest iLok drivers.
- Updated for host compatibility.
- And more...
The Ivory 1.72 update for Windows includes Ivory Cantabile, a new standalone host for Ivory based on the Cantabile 2.0 VST engine from Topten Software. Ivory Cantabile is derived from the full versions of Cantabile 2.0 Solo and Performer editions, and comes with the following features:
- Support for XP and Vista, runs as 32-bit or 64-bit.
- MIDI and audio recorders.
- MIDI filters.
- MIDI controller assignments.
- Fluent user interface.
- Onscreen keyboard.
- Media players.
- And lots more.
Ivory Cantabile is Synthogy's new replacement for the Ivory Standalone host. Ivory Standalone is not supported on 64-bit Windows, and will no longer be updated. Ivory Cantabile on the other hand will continue to be updated and improved to ensure compatibility and reliability with Windows operating system updates and other technological changes.