Tascam has updated GVI (Giga Virtual Instrument) to v3.60.
- Windows Vista 32: GVI is now compatible with Windows Vista 32 for plug-in operation. Standalone operation is not supported at this time. The full installer must be downloaded. It is not possible to install a pre 3.60 version of GVI onto Vista then apply a patch update.
- A Reset All command has been added to the Reset menu. Selecting this reset the entire GVI application (sampler, MIDI controllers, controller slider assignments).
- It is now possible to reset a Round Robin iMIDI sample series back to the beginning for repeatability of the series. There are three methods for this:
- Reset will occur on program change.
- Reset will occur on instrument select.
- Reset will occur when a note is received that is outside the valid range of the instrument.
- There is now a Filter CC Messages buttons in the Stack Properties window for a stacked instrument. This defaults to OFF. Enabling it filters out any CC messages to any inactive stack member instruments.
- Previously, Release Trigger Tracking was not working correctly, resulting in notes incorrectly sustaining on sample libraries that use Release Trigger Tracking. This has been fixed in 3.60.