16th May 2007
Tascam has updated GVI (Giga Virtual Instrument) to v3.60.
- Windows Vista 32: GVI is now compatible with Windows Vista 32 for plug-in operation. Standalone operation is not supported at this time. The full installer must be downloaded. It is not possible to install a pre 3.60 version of GVI onto Vista then apply a patch update.
- A Reset All command has been added to the Reset menu. Selecting this reset the entire GVI application (sampler, MIDI controllers, controller slider assignments).
- It is now possible to reset a Round Robin iMIDI sample series back to the beginning for repeatability of the series. There are three methods for this:
- Reset will occur on program change.
- Reset will occur on instrument select.
- Reset will occur when a note is received that is outside the valid range of the instrument.
- There is now a Filter CC Messages buttons in the Stack Properties window for a stacked instrument. This defaults to OFF. Enabling it filters out any CC messages to any inactive stack member instruments.
- Previously, Release Trigger Tracking was not working correctly, resulting in notes incorrectly sustaining on sample libraries that use Release Trigger Tracking. This has been fixed in 3.60.
10 Dec 2010 Tascam releases Portastudio for iPad
19 May 2008 Tascam releases GigaStudio 4
05 Oct 2007 Tascam announces GigaStudio 4
24 Aug 2007 TASCAM releases Continuous Velocity Piano (GVI)
14 Aug 2007 Tascam updates GVI to v3.64
23 Jul 2007 Tascam updates GVI to v3.63
31 Jan 2007 Tascam announces 6 GIGA Virtual Instruments
11 Dec 2006 Tascam updates GigaStudio to v3.21
19 Jan 2008 Art Vista announces Malmsjo GVI
23 Jul 2007 Vital Arts releases Plectrum
17 May 2007 Wavelore Instruments announces American Zither