Tascam updates GVI (Giga Virtual Instrument) to v3.60
16th May 2007
16th May 2007
Tascam has updated GVI (Giga Virtual Instrument) to v3.60.
- Windows Vista 32: GVI is now compatible with Windows Vista 32 for plug-in operation. Standalone operation is not supported at this time. The full installer must be downloaded. It is not possible to install a pre 3.60 version of GVI onto Vista then apply a patch update.
- A Reset All command has been added to the Reset menu. Selecting this reset the entire GVI application (sampler, MIDI controllers, controller slider assignments).
- It is now possible to reset a Round Robin iMIDI sample series back to the beginning for repeatability of the series. There are three methods for this:
- Reset will occur on program change.
- Reset will occur on instrument select.
- Reset will occur when a note is received that is outside the valid range of the instrument.
- There is now a Filter CC Messages buttons in the Stack Properties window for a stacked instrument. This defaults to OFF. Enabling it filters out any CC messages to any inactive stack member instruments.
- Previously, Release Trigger Tracking was not working correctly, resulting in notes incorrectly sustaining on sample libraries that use Release Trigger Tracking. This has been fixed in 3.60.
Other Related News
14 Oct 2014 TASCAM Unveils US-16x08 Multichannel Audio Interface (16-in/8out)25 Jan 2013 Tascam announces US-322 and US-366 USB Interfaces20 Jan 2012 Tascam introduces iU2 Audio Interface for Mac, Windows and iOS18 Jan 2011 Antares Audio Technologies partners with Tascam to create the Tascam TA-1VP Vocal Processor10 Dec 2010 Tascam releases Portastudio for iPad28 Jul 2008 Tascam announces the end of GigaStudio development19 May 2008 Tascam releases GigaStudio 405 Oct 2007 Tascam announces GigaStudio 405 Oct 2007 Tascam announces Giga Virtual Instrument 4 (GVI 4) for Windows and Mac OS X24 Aug 2007 TASCAM releases Continuous Velocity Piano (GVI)14 Aug 2007 Tascam updates GVI to v3.6427 Jul 2007 Tascam announces Larry Seyer POWERkits Volumes 1, 2 and 3 (Drum Libraries Powered by GVI)23 Jul 2007 Tascam updates GVI to v3.6318 Jun 2007 Tascam updates GVI (Giga Virtual Instrument) to v3.6216 May 2007 Tascam updates GVI (Giga Virtual Instrument) to v3.6002 Apr 2007 Tascam FireOne now shipping with Ableton Live Lite 631 Jan 2007 Tascam announces 6 GIGA Virtual Instruments15 Jan 2007 Tascam updates GVI (Giga Virtual Instrument) to v3.5402 Jan 2007 Tascam updates GVI (Giga Virtual Instrument) to v3.5311 Dec 2006 Tascam updates GigaStudio to v3.21
01 Apr 2009 Garritan purchases Giga Technology Assets from Tascam29 Oct 2008 Vital Arts announces Plectrum v2.0 (Now Kontakt Player-based)19 Jan 2008 Art Vista announces Malmsjo GVI26 Jul 2007 SONiVOX announces DVI Series (Downloadable Virtual Instruments)23 Jul 2007 Vital Arts releases Plectrum17 May 2007 Wavelore Instruments announces American Zither