20th September 2013
TBStuff has announced that iTuttle, a fat and warm subtractive monophonic synthesizer for iPad, will be available soon.
In its 9 oscillators section, all waveforms (but Sinus with oscillators) use generalized PWM (called "Ratio"), so you can tune/modulate the waveform of each oscillator / LFO.
Its modulation capabilities let you create a large variation of sound styles.
The arpeggiator includes an 8 steps sequencer and lets you mute, change the gate duration, the groove and the velocity of each step. In addition, you can use the global Shuffle to humanize your arpeggios.
- 9 Oscillators section organized on 3 Oscillator Modes (8 waveforms).
- White Noise.
- Full Stereo path (from Oscillators Section to FX).
- 24dB/oct Filter (Low Pass, Band Pass & Hi Pass).
- 3 Envelopes.
- 2 LFOs (11 waveforms with Generalized PWM, even with Sinus/Cosinus).
- 2 X/Y Pads.
- 8 Modulation Slots (20 Sources and 67 Destinations).
- Arpeggiator with Shuffle/Groove and Step Controls.
- Stereo Delay with delay time modulation capability.
- Full MIDI implementation.
- Korg WIST support.
- User Bank sharing with Mail/Safari.
More information, sound demo and screenshots are available at: www.thiburce.com/TBStuff