TC Electronic has released version 184.108.40.206 of the PowerCore Software for PowerCore PCI mkII, Express, Unplugged, Compact, FireWire and X8.
PowerCore 3 is the biggest update to the PowerCore software package so far, with lots of new features for both included and optional plug-ins, Intel Mac support, included Tube-Tech CL 1B and Vintage Amp Room demos as well as PowerCore X8 support.
- PowerCore X8: in some cases plug-ins could not be instantiated onto DSPs 5-8. Fixed.
- PowerCore X8: included plug-ins were displayed as trial plug-ins. Fixed.
- Control Panel: in some cases the DSP usage wouldn't get updated correctly when instantiating plugins. Fixed.
- On some Windows systems, many of the plug-ins appeared to be invalid and could not be loaded. Fixed.
- ClassicVerb: Zero Latency could be automated. Fixed.
- Cubase crashed when changing between sessions with different sample rates. Fixed.
- DVR2: Crashes Logic when instantiated. Fixed.
- Intonator HS: Writing automation for Root Key via the plug-in UI would not be recorded. Fixed.
- MegaReverb: several fixes to meters and the user interface.
- PowerCore CL: on some system the PowerCore CL would not appear as a plug-in in the host. Fixed.
- User interface fixes to several plug-ins.
- Windows: a trial version of Virus 1.9 is included.
- Windows: a trial version of Vintage Amp Room 1.0.3 is included.