DigitD creates soft to extreme distortion helped by the "Drive" control to add up to 100dB of overdrive.
It is designed to be especially effective on kick drum and bass sounds, and can be used on a variety of other sounds thanks to its ZDF pre-filter.
The interface features a "Mix" control for blending the original sound with the sound of DigitD and an "Output Gain" control with a limiter stage to drive distortion.
- High quality digital overdrive distortion.
- ZDF State Variable pre-filter.
- HighPass and BandPass filter modes.
- Mix and output gain controls.
- Gain stage clipper.
- Alias mode to get back a bit of aliasing.
- Value readout on each knob.
- Bypass switch.
- x16 Oversampling.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Preset manager, rename, save, load presets and banks.
- Works in mono or stereo.
- 16 factory presets.
Price: €29 / $39. A demo of DigitD is available to download as a VST2/VST3/AU plug-in for 32/64-bit Windows and Mac OS X.