1st September 2011
Kutter 2 brings frequency cutter effects far beyond the first Kutter VST plug-in. With a totally new user interface bringing a largely improved modulation sequencer at the center of the work-flow, from 8 to 128 steps synced to a DAW and many other improvements Kutter 2 to help create amazing trance gate, fading and chop effects.
Kutter 2 come with full MIDI automation support, easy MIDI learn on all parameters, 128 presets by Justin O'Quinn (EDM producer) and Tek'it Audio, one click preset randomize and numbers of other features.
- 12 band frequency cutter.
- 8 to 128 step modulation sequencer.
- 4 sequencer memories per preset.
- Sequencer play forward or reverse.
- Phase inverter and Sharp mode.
- Wet and dry signal mix.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Works in mono or stereo.
- Zero-latency processing.
- Preset manager, Rename, Copy, Save, Load...
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- One click preset randomize.
Price: 26 EUR / $38 USD. The upgrade from Kutter is free for existing customers.