19th January 2012
Tek’it Audio has updated the APC punk console plug-in to version 1.2.
APC is a square wave synthesizer that creates "low-fi" sound, re-creation of a popular DIY circuit the Atari Punk Console. The main features of this update are a preset manager to select, rename, copy, save, load preset or bank and the possibility to undo your changes on all the parameters with just one click.
Changes in APC 1.2:
- Added preset manager and selector.
- Added one click Undo Changes.
- Added preset author note pop-up.
- Added Help, Social and Informations screen.
- Optimization on various parts.
- GUI added and corrected some Hint texts.
- User manual Updated.
A new demo version of "APC punk console" is available to download as a VST plug-in for Windows. The full version is available to purchase as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows for €10 / $15.
28 Nov 2013 Tek'it Audio Black Friday Deals - up to 50% Off
08 Nov 2013 Tek'it Audio releases "Anniversary Bundle 3"