30th June 2011
APC VSTi is a square wave synthesizer that creates "low-fi" sound. It is a re-creation of a popular DIY circuit the Atari Punk Console. This update comes with four new user mods including an LFO and a lowpass filter. There has also been some work on the GUI to give it a more realistic feel.
Changes in APC 1.1:
- Added Bit Glitch Mod.
- Added LowPass filter Mod.
- Added "Bloop" LFO Mod.
- Added Atomic Filter Mod.
- Optimization on various parts.
- Reworked some elements on the GUI.
- GUI new Mods preference menu.
- GUI corrected some Hint texts.
- Added new presets.
- DEMO Updated nag screen.
- DEMO replaced noise system by audio breaks system.
- Setup updated and new languages added.
- Updated the user manual.
Price: 10 EUR / $15.
28 Nov 2013 Tek'it Audio Black Friday Deals - up to 50% Off
08 Nov 2013 Tek'it Audio releases "Anniversary Bundle 3"