30th June 2011
APC VSTi is a square wave synthesizer that creates "low-fi" sound. It is a re-creation of a popular DIY circuit the Atari Punk Console. This update comes with four new user mods including an LFO and a lowpass filter. There has also been some work on the GUI to give it a more realistic feel.
Changes in APC 1.1:
- Added Bit Glitch Mod.
- Added LowPass filter Mod.
- Added "Bloop" LFO Mod.
- Added Atomic Filter Mod.
- Optimization on various parts.
- Reworked some elements on the GUI.
- GUI new Mods preference menu.
- GUI corrected some Hint texts.
- Added new presets.
- DEMO Updated nag screen.
- DEMO replaced noise system by audio breaks system.
- Setup updated and new languages added.
- Updated the user manual.
Price: 10 EUR / $15.
05 Oct 2012 Tek'it Audio updates Genobazz Pro VSTi to v1.1
23 Jul 2012 Tek'it Audio updates Genobazz to v2.1
04 Jul 2012 Tek'it Audio releases Genobazz Pro (VST Win)
11 May 2012 Tek'it Audio releases FX Bundle