6th December 2012
Tek'it Audio has updated DubSiren, the synthesizer plug-in that recreates the siren sounds made famous by Dub and Reggae Jamaican sound system, to version 1.5.
This big update has been developed in collaboration with Simon Field an Electronic Reggae/Psychedelic Dub producer and come with numerous improvements to expand your siren sounds creation possibilities.
Now you can select one of the seven modulations, change the swing and the smoothness, create digital sirens a bit like old video game sounds. You can select a low speed range to create more accurate sirens and make some crazy sounds with the increased speed and amount ranges.
Changes in DubSiren 1.5:
- Bug bad knob mouse movement behavior, resolved.
- Bug User Manual don't open on click on the shortcut button, resolved.
- Bug pong switch automation wrong name, resolved.
- Modulation amount can now be 0.
- Higher Modulation amount range.
- Speed max value modified from 8Hz to 12Hz.
- Added Modulation Hold switch.
- Added 7 modulation waveforms with selector.
- Added Speed low range selector.
- Added digital sound effect.
- Added modulation swing and smoothing.
- Delay Wet knob range are now 100% dry/0% wet to 100% wet/0% dry.
- GUI Wet knob renamed dry/wet.
- GUI renamed LF and HF to Low and High.
- GUI controls reordered.
- GUI background updated.
- GUI smoother knobs animation.
- GUI more realistic shadows on the knobs and background.
- GUI Social and Info screens updated.
- Added 4 new presets.
- Added default presets bank to the install.
- Improved Installer.