30th April 2013
Tek'it Audio has updated the GattR sequenced stereo gate plugin to version 1.1. Using GattR the user can create stereo gate, chop, fade effects synchronized on the beat of a DAW with the 32-step modulation sequencer.
Changes in GattR 1.1:
- BUG user manual link on Help screen don't work, resolved.
- BUG GUI graduations are not displayed when you click on the right channel sequencer, resolved.
- Faster Undo initialization.
- SSE2 instruction sets requirement.
- Reduced plug-in load time.
- Better accuracy of the current step display at high frequency.
- GUI Added author website URL to the note pop-up.
- GUI Modified screen background color to gray.
- GUI Updated Info Screen.
- SETUP Added uninstall icon.
- SETUP other small improvements.
- User Manual updated and improved.
- DEMO the plug-in now work without limitations for 10 minutes.
Price: €29 / $39 - A demo version of "GattR" is available to download as a VST plug-in for Windows.
28 Nov 2013 Tek'it Audio Black Friday Deals - up to 50% Off
08 Nov 2013 Tek'it Audio releases "Anniversary Bundle 3"