Tek'it Audio has announced the updates of Genobazz their free bass synthesizer plug-in to version 2.3. This new update mainly focuses on optimizing performance, and it now requires a processor with SSE2 instruction sets. Other changes are minor improvements on the user interface and the installer.
Changes in Genobazz 2.3:
- Reduced SV Bandpass CPU use.
- Faster Undo initialization.
- SSE2 instruction sets requirement.
- Reduced plug-in load time.
- GUI minor improvements.
- SETUP removed Better Installer.
- SETUP Windows 8 compatibility layer.
- SETUP other minor improvements.
- User Manual updated.
Genobazz 2 is available to download for free as a VST plug-in for Windows.