20th December 2012
Tek'it Audio has announced the updates of Genobazz their free bass synthesizer plug-in to version 2.3. This new update mainly focuses on optimizing performance, and it now requires a processor with SSE2 instruction sets. Other changes are minor improvements on the user interface and the installer.
Changes in Genobazz 2.3:
- Reduced SV Bandpass CPU use.
- Faster Undo initialization.
- SSE2 instruction sets requirement.
- Reduced plug-in load time.
- GUI minor improvements.
- SETUP removed Better Installer.
- SETUP Windows 8 compatibility layer.
- SETUP other minor improvements.
- User Manual updated.
Genobazz 2 is available to download for free as a VST plug-in for Windows.
05 Oct 2012 Tek'it Audio updates Genobazz Pro VSTi to v1.1
23 Jul 2012 Tek'it Audio updates Genobazz to v2.1
04 Jul 2012 Tek'it Audio releases Genobazz Pro (VST Win)
11 May 2012 Tek'it Audio releases FX Bundle