Kutter Version 1.1.1 includes several bug fixes, mainly on the preset management side, and the demo has a new security system - there are no more annoying noise bursts (they are replaced with short audio breaks).
Tek'it says that Kutter 2 will bring frequency cutter effects to "the next level". It will have a new user interface and a largely improved modulation sequencer at the center of the work-flow.
Changes in Kutter 1.1.1:
- BUG when loading a preset resolved.
- BUG on the preset manager pop-up menu resolved.
- Changed plug-in display name in FL studio.
- GUI some texts changes on the preset manager.
- DEMO Updated nag screen.
- User manual updated.
- Setup updated and new languages added.
Price: 16€ / $24. The upgrade will be free for existing customers.