Tek'it Audio has released version 1.1 of 8eqp, its fully parametric EQ plug-in.
The main enhancement in version 1.1 is the new toolbar that comes with Preset management. You can now change, rename, save, load and copy the presets and banks. They have also added feature requests from customers such as a bypass on each band, an input gain and reworked the GUI for better visualisation.
Changes in 8eqp 1.1:
- Input gain parameters added.
- Bypass parameters on each band added.
- Toolbar added.
- Preset manager added.
- Info, connect and help screen added.
- Numerous changes on the GUI.
- GUI Hint text added on Q parameters.
- BUG in Mono use resolved.
- BUG wrong name in FL Studio resolved.
- BUG on right channel band 1 and 3 resolved.
- User manual updated.
- Setup updated.
A new demo version of 8eqp is available to download as a VST plug-in for Windows. The full version is available to purchase for €20 / $29.