30th May 2011
Tek'It Audio has updated Badass, the filter and distortion VST plug-in, to version 1.1.1. This new version has several bug fixes mainly on the preset management side and the demo use a new system. There are no more annoying noise bursts. These are replaced by short audio breaks.
Changes in Badass 1.1.1:
- BUG when loading a preset resolved.
- BUG on the preset manager pop-up menu in Patch edit screen resolved.
- Wrong plug-in display name in FL Studio resolved.
- GUI some texts changes on the preset manager.
- DEMO Updated nag-screen.
- DEMO replaced noise system by audio breaks system.
- User manual updated.
- Setup updated and new languages added.