UpTiLin, which stands for Up Time Line allows the user to pitch a delayed signal in real time to achieve some funky effects ranging from classical stereo delay to cartoon-like, monsters and ghost effects. UpTiLin can also be a tool for vocal processing when used as a vocal-doubler or with more subtle settings such as a reverb.
- 2x chained BPM delays: 1 master delay and 1 stereo delay.
- 2 types of algorithm for pitch-shifting.
- Stereo envelope follower with independent settings for L/R (attack and release) for shift engine 1.
- Reverse/envelope-follower selection (type 1).
- Filter section with envelope.
- Input level.
- Wet/dry signal mix.
- Master pan.
- Preset manager with copy/paste.
- Complete new MIDI learn system implementation (now works in Cubase5).
- Right click any knob.
- Move hardware controller.
- CC learned.
- Double right click.
- Knob is free of any CC.
- New double-click on knobs to restore default value.
Price: 45 EUR.
04 Apr 2013 Tekky Synths updates PsYbAsSyX to v4.5
05 Feb 2013 Tekky Synths updates THriCe to v2.1
05 Mar 2012 Tekky Synths releases PsYbAsSyX v4.0
12 Feb 2012 Tekky Synths releases ZeNeRyC v2.0
19 Jan 2012 Tekky Synths releases PsYkYx v2.0
19 Jul 2011 Tekky Synths updates PsYbAsSyX FREE to v3.5
05 Apr 2011 Tekky Synths releases Fly-Drums v1.0
10 Mar 2011 Tekky Synths releases ZeNeRyC
05 Oct 2010 Tekky Synths releases VoCoGaTe
15 Jul 2010 Tekky Synths releases AcIdIc
28 Jun 2010 Tekky Synths updates NuCLeoDoM to v1.1
22 Apr 2010 Tekky Synths releases THriCe