8th May 2012
Version 2.0 has been rewritten from scratch and integrates new features such as LFO filter modulation or the ScaLer module. Like with its predecessor, AuToBaSsYx 2 allows to control the sequencer individual keys with MIDI learn. 2 different envelope types are available, one emulates a TB303 behavior.
3 different LFO types modulate the signal to achieve swoosh and wobble sounds, sought-after in psytrance and dubstep productions.
New FX units have been added.
- 8 Voices polyphony.
- 1x OSC (saw).
- 1x porta/glide control.
- 2x envelope type (ADSR/303 style).
- 1x Detuner (+24/-24) with fine adjustment.
- 1x 16 Steps sequencer with random and variable speed (1x & /2).
- 1x ScaLer (with drawn pattern recall and random).
- 1x Variable state filter.
- 3x LFOs with memory slots (5 per LFO): 2 sync and 1 sync/free type.
- 1x ADSR.
- 1x Phaser FX unit.
- 1x Distortion FX unit.
- 1x Chorus/Flanger FX unit.
- 1x Reverb FX unit.
- 1x BPM Delay FX unit.
- 1x Gain control.
- 1x preset manager with copy/paste.
AuToBaSsYx 2 is available for 45€ as a VSTi for Windows. The 2.0 upgrade to this new version is free of charge for existing customers.
04 Apr 2013 Tekky Synths updates PsYbAsSyX to v4.5
05 Feb 2013 Tekky Synths updates THriCe to v2.1
05 Mar 2012 Tekky Synths releases PsYbAsSyX v4.0
12 Feb 2012 Tekky Synths releases ZeNeRyC v2.0
19 Jan 2012 Tekky Synths releases PsYkYx v2.0
19 Jul 2011 Tekky Synths updates PsYbAsSyX FREE to v3.5
05 Apr 2011 Tekky Synths releases Fly-Drums v1.0
10 Mar 2011 Tekky Synths releases ZeNeRyC
05 Oct 2010 Tekky Synths releases VoCoGaTe
15 Jul 2010 Tekky Synths releases AcIdIc
28 Jun 2010 Tekky Synths updates NuCLeoDoM to v1.1
22 Apr 2010 Tekky Synths releases THriCe