Version 2.0 has been rewritten from scratch and integrates new features such as LFO filter modulation or the ScaLer module. Like with its predecessor, AuToBaSsYx 2 allows to control the sequencer individual keys with MIDI learn. 2 different envelope types are available, one emulates a TB303 behavior.
3 different LFO types modulate the signal to achieve swoosh and wobble sounds, sought-after in psytrance and dubstep productions.
New FX units have been added.
- 8 Voices polyphony.
- 1x OSC (saw).
- 1x porta/glide control.
- 2x envelope type (ADSR/303 style).
- 1x Detuner (+24/-24) with fine adjustment.
- 1x 16 Steps sequencer with random and variable speed (1x & /2).
- 1x ScaLer (with drawn pattern recall and random).
- 1x Variable state filter.
- 3x LFOs with memory slots (5 per LFO): 2 sync and 1 sync/free type.
- 1x ADSR.
- 1x Phaser FX unit.
- 1x Distortion FX unit.
- 1x Chorus/Flanger FX unit.
- 1x Reverb FX unit.
- 1x BPM Delay FX unit.
- 1x Gain control.
- 1x preset manager with copy/paste.
AuToBaSsYx 2 is available for 45‚ā¨ as a VSTi for Windows. The 2.0 upgrade to this new version is free of charge for existing customers.