21st July 2006
Teragon Audio has released KickMaker v1.4.
It features the following improvements and bugfixes:
- KickMaker is now a pitched instrument. Instead of using absolute frequencies for the knobs, the frequency of each beat is determined by the incoming MIDI note. The knobs will add ± 10% Hz to this frequency, and the fine tuning knobs ± 1% Hz. We advise using notes in the C0-C1 range for the best kick sounds.
- A lowpass filter has been added to the effects section.
- Issues with distribution under Windows XP have been corrected. The dependence on the Visual Studio runtime has been removed (previous users upgrading from v1r3 may choose to uninstall the visual studio runtime if they choose).
- Improvements to the user interface, including a larger click area for the oscillator switches and text input handling for the preset display and menu.
- Other minor bugfixes and performance enhancements.
- Some new factory presets have been added to the "Generic" group.
22 Mar 2010 Teragon Audio releases AUNotes v2.0
15 Jan 2007 Teragon Audio releases DualComp v1.0 beta 2
24 Oct 2006 Teragon Audio releases DualComp v1.0 alpha 3
24 Aug 2006 Teragon Audio releases KickMaker v1.5
22 Aug 2006 Teragon Audio releases DualComp v1.0 alpha 2
21 Aug 2006 Teragon Audio releases MissWatson v1.0 beta
15 Aug 2006 Teragon Audio releases DualComp v1.0 alpha 1
07 Aug 2006 Teragon Audio releases Convolver v2a3
21 Jul 2006 Teragon Audio releases KickMaker v1.4
29 May 2006 Teragon Audio updates KickMaker to v1.3
22 May 2006 Teragon Audio updates KickMaker to v1.2
03 May 2006 Teragon Audio releases KickMaker v1.0
17 Mar 2006 Teragon Audio releases Convolver v1.0